Document to PDF

Hi,
On converting word document to pdf, the second page content is moved to the first page if the footer content is large.
Please find the attached source document file and the destination pdf file.
Please let us know if you have work around or hot fix for this bug.
Thanks,
Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.11.0, I managed to reproduce a couple of issues on my side. I have logged the following two issues in our bug tracking system.

WORDSNET-9396: Paragraphs from second page are moved to the first page in PDF
WORDSNET-9397: Aspose.Words should not render all the content of first footer in PDF

Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,
You have replied me on my inquiry regarding the following bugs almost a month ago.
WORDSNET-9397: Aspose.Words should not render all the content of first footer in PDF
We would like to know status of these bug as our customers are waiting for the fix.
Kindly let me know if you have a hotfix, workaround or the ETA for these bugs.
Thanks,
Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, these issues are still unresolved. The fixes of these problems actually require us to implement a new feature. Keeping in view the complexity and the amount of work involved in implementing this feature, I am afraid, we can not promise you an immediate resolution. However, the fix for your issues may definitely come onto the product roadmap in the future. We will inform you via this thread as soon as these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

You have replied me on my inquiry regarding the following bugs almost 6 months ago.

We would like to know status of these bug as our customers are waiting for the fix.

Kindly let me know if you have a hotfix, workaround or the ETA for these bugs.

Thanks,

Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot provide you any reliable estimate and these issues are not likely to be fixed in the near future. The implementation of these issues has been postponed till a later date and we cannot push it into production right now because there are many other important issues we have to work on. We will inform you via this thread as soon as these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

PS: If these issues are important to you, and for the fast resolution of these issues, please have a look at enhanced support options - e.g. purchasing Priority Support will allow you to post your issues in our Priority Support forum and raise the priority of these issues directly with our development teams, if possible, we will then aim to get a resolution to your issues as soon as we can. Many Priority Support customers find that this leads to their issue being fixed in the next release of the software.

If you would like to take advantage of Enhanced Support then please request a quote in our purchase forum -https://forum.aspose.com/c/purchase/6*

Best regards,

Hi Awais Hafeez,
Do have any update or the ETA on the following bugs.
WORDSNET-9397: Aspose.Words should not render all the content of first footer in PDF.
Thanks,
Robert

Hi Awais Hafeez,
We have the following issues not fixed for almost a year. Let us know if these bugs will be fixed soon if we subscribe to enhanced support and set them as high priority. If it is so, let us know when these issues will be fixed.
Thanks,
Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, these issues are still unresolved and there is no further news about these issues. We will inform you via this thread as soon as they are resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Secondly, yes, as we mention in enhanced support options page, if you subscribe to enhanced support, we will set them as high priority in our issue tracking system and aim to get a resolution to your issues as soon as we can. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,
Can you give us a time line to fix these bugs, if we sign up for the enhanced support?
thanks,
Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, we will triage/solve the issue on priority basis and provide you ETA as well.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,
If we sign up today, what will be the ETA for these bugs?
Thanks,
Robert

Hi Awais,
We have signed for the priority support.
Please let us know the ETA for these bugs.
Thanks,
Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the delayed response. Please use the “Priority Support” account of your company and post your query in Aspose.Priority.Support forum to be able to raise the priority of these issues. Note that the owner account of this thread “rsamveda@ramsoft.com” doesn’t have permissions to access the above mentioned forums. You can also contact our sales team in case you require any further help in this regard.

Best regards,

Hi Robert,

Thanks for being patient. Regarding WORDSNET-9397, it is to update you that we will include partial fix to this issue in next June release of Aspose.Words. However, the table has another issue which unfortunately cannot be fixed in that time frame, namely cell spacing and collapsed html rows. Regarding cell spacing issue, this issue depends on the resolution of another internal issue WORDSNET-4794. Regarding collapsed row handling in tables imported from HTML, unfortunately, we currently have no idea what’s happening. Sometimes MS Word collapses such rows, sometimes not. We need to investigate this further in detail. Rest assured, we will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Thanks for the update. We would like to know what will be fixed which you have mentioned as the partial fix will be added to the June release.

Thanks,

Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are in communication with our product team and will update you shortly.

Best regards,

Hi Robert,

It is to inform you that unfortunately only “cell spacing” issue (WORDSNET-4794) will not be fixed for now. We will inform you via this thread as soon as your issue (WORDSNET-9397) is completely resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9397,WORDSNET-9396) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.5 update also available on NuGet.