Document truncation issue

I have used the trial version of ASPOSE.WORDS. In some of the cases, the word document when converted to PDF gets truncated and a red line is written at the end stating: “This document was truncated here because it was created using Aspose.Words in Evaluation Mode.”. I understand that this is due to the trial version of ASPOSE.WORDS, so this will not happen if I purchased the product. Is this correct?

Also, are there any limitation to the amount of data (text/tables/graphs/images) within the Word Document that can occur when using the ASPOSE.WORD?

@zohaibpk

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words. Please note evaluation version of Aspose.Words provides full product functionality but has two limitations; evaluation watermark and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs. However you may request a 30 days temporary license to evaluate Aspose.Words without any limitation.

There is no such limitation in document processing with Aspose.Words API.

As you mentioned that the evaluation version of Aspose.Words limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs. But it has limited a few of the documents with only a few paragraphs and tables which was no more then 2-3 pages. This has happened randomly and a couple of times. Please note that I was using an older version (15.9.0.0) and the software I am developing which utilizes Aspose.Words is being used through multiple users.

I need to know why some documents, with roughly 2-3 pages containing text and tables, were randomly being truncated. There was a text at the end which stated:
“This document was truncated here because it was created using Aspose.Words in Evaluation Mode.”
So i know that this was deliberate in terms of functionality but why with only a few pages was the limit reached?

I am willing to buy Aspose.Words as that was the whole point of using the evaluation version. But I need to make sure that this will remove this truncation issue.

@zohaibpk

Thanks for your feedback. As requested above please make a request of temporary license and apply it, it will resolve the evaluation limitation issue.However if still issue persists applying a valid license then please share your sample code along with input and output documents here, we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

Tilal, I don’t think you read my query properly. I need to know why some documents, with roughly 2-3 pages containing text and tables, were randomly being truncated. There was a text at the end which stated:
“This document was truncated here because it was created using Aspose.Words in Evaluation Mode.”
So i know that this was deliberate in terms of functionality but why with only a few pages was the limit reached?

This is a top concern for me as you mentioned the document limitation is several hundred paragraphs but my document only contains 2-3 pages. Please read my above situation and give me your assurity that this issue will be resolved in the full version of Aspose.Words.

Your urgent reply in this matter is needed.

@zohaibpk,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are sorry for any confusion. As I already requested share your code and input/output documents, so we will guide you accordingly. You may ZIP and attach your resources to the post.

As already stated truncation of paragraphs in evaluation version limitation and it is expected behavior when testing API without a valid license. We have stated and requested above twice to get a 30 days temporary license and apply it to avoid evaluation limitation. Please note applying a valid license will give you surety that document will not be truncated in the processing. Please check this documentation for details.

Licencing (Aspose.Words)

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Thank you for your feedback. I only needed the confirmation for now. If the problem persists after purchase, I will contact you.

I have 2 more queries as well, first of all, I will be deploying my application on multiple virtual servers for load sharing. These will be mounted in a single location. Will this impact my licence type?

Secondly, the application will also be worked on by some freelance/project based developers (internees). They will not work on the main application rather on an isolated simple version for their evaluation. I am, and will remain, the main and only developer on my project using Aspose.Words. Will it be fine if they use the evaluation version of Aspose.Words and I use the purchased version for the core development, compilation and deployment?

I need to know these before I make the purchase.

@zohaibpk

Sure, please feel free to contact us if you face any issue after applying a valid license file.

Our sales team can answer your these queries more appropriately, so we have posted your questions in Purchase forum. Sales team will answer your questions shortly.