Documentation for XSLT

Is there any documentation showing the attributes for the different tags we can use in XSLT when generating a PDF from and XSLT/XML document pair?

I see lots of documentation for .net, java, etc… but nothing for this area.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We are working on the documentation in terms of adding more XML based examples and information so that it can be easy to understand all API features related to this area. We are sure that you will be able to notice enough documentation regarding XML soon, on our website. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Meanwhile if you are facing some issue in using API, please share your input document along with your code snippet, so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Is there any way to have bold text using the text or segment tags? isUnderline=“true” works for underlining… but i can’t figure out how to bold text.

Hi,

Thank you for the inquiry. The TextState class allows to bold text in the PDF document. Kindly refer to this help topic: Mark Text as Bold in the PDF Document

Hi There,

Any progress on the document? I see standard xml + XSLT from w3schools does not work.

How do i add borders to the Breakfast Menu example [BreakfastMenuUsingXmlAndXslt]?

Regards,
Pieter

@Pietie99

Yes, this format would not work as XML and XSLT structure should be according to Aspose.PDF XML Schema. Furthermore, we are working over preparing relevant articles in API documentation and will surely let you know as soon as the work is completed.

Would you kindly also share an expected output PDF document along with XML and XSLT which you have tried so far.