Documentation suggestion

First of all, thanks for a great product, and even more thanks for such great service. I wish all of the component companies were as responsive as you are. Aspose is certainly top-notch when it comes to customer service.

I was wondering if you could provide your documentation as a PDF download? I like the online documentation, but I don’t like .chm files. How about a third option? Since you have a great PDF component, it seems like a natural fit to produce your documentation as PDF.

Thanks!

P.S. In some of your VB.Net example code, you have C# language syntax. This isn’t a big deal for those of us who read and write both languages, but it could be confusing to a newbie.

Example: InsertDocument sample code:

Aspose.Total Product Family

[VB.NET]

InsertDocument(mainDoc.Range.Bookmarks[“insertionPlace”].BookmarkStart.ParentNode, subDoc);

Hi camainc,

Thank you for using Aspose products. I'm just addressing the PDF documentation. Yes that is under development. The Documentation now you are reading is developed by our own resources. PDF export of the documentation will be coming out soon. I will be asking the Documentation team to keep you posted about their latest progress.