DocumentBuilder modify of cell width

Hello all,
I’m struggling for couple of days on creating table and it’s width settings. I have already generated table like this

and it’s completely fine for me. The problem is that the cell width is setted automatically, so when some of the content in table is wider, this will happen:

My goal is to set explicitly first two rows width and another row can has dynamic width. But how to do this? Of course i have read tons of articles about seeting preffered width and so on, but it doesn’t work for me! Here’s an code example how I try to set first two rows by preffered width by percent:

Table table = builder.StartTable();
builder.CellFormat.ClearFormatting();
builder.Font.Size = 11;
builder.Font.Bold = true;
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write("Kolo");
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write("Připomínka");
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write("Autor");
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write("Role");
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write("Datum");
builder.InsertCell();
builder.CellFormat.WrapText = true;
builder.Write("Co komentuji");
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write("Compliance riziko");
builder.EndRow();
builder.Font.Bold = false;

builder.Font.Size = 9;
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write(row["Kolo"] != DBNull.Value ? (string)row["Kolo"] : "");
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write(row["Připomínka"] != DBNull.Value ? $"{(int)row["Připomínka"]}" : "");
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write(row["Autor připomínky"] != DBNull.Value ? (string)row["Autor připomínky"] : "");
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write(row["Role"] != DBNull.Value ? (string)row["Role"] : "");
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write(row["Datum zapsání"] != DBNull.Value ? $"{(DateTime)row["Datum zapsání"]}" : "");
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write(row["Co komentuji"] != DBNull.Value ? (string)row["Co komentuji"] : "");
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write(row["Complience riziko"] != DBNull.Value ? (string)row["Complience riziko"] : "");
builder.CellFormat.FitText = false;
builder.CellFormat.PreferredWidth = PreferredWidth.FromPercent(15);
builder.EndRow();

what am I missing?

@miroslavJ,

It seems that your query/issue is related to the Aspose.Words API, so I am moving your thread to the respective forum where one of our colleagues from the Aspose.Words team will assist you soon.

@miroslavJ Please try setting AutoFitBehavior.FixedColumnWidths. In this case width of cells will be fixed and will not be adjusted to their content. You should set each cell width explicitly and then after building the table add the following line of code:

table.AutoFit(AutoFitBehavior.FixedColumnWidths);