.docx => .pdf mess a document

Hi, I got priority support,
I convert a .docx to a .pdf but the result document is totally messed. Some pages are mixed into pages. Footers of some pages are repeated in following pages.
I join the test application.

Hello

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Issue #23965 - Part of content was moved to the previous page during rendering.
Regarding the problem, if you open/save your document using MS Word and then convert to PDF the problem disappears.
Best regards,

Hi,

It’s been a month now.
Any feedback regarding this issue ?

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. As I can see analysis of this issue is completed, so I think it will be fixed soon. Also I added your request into my monthly report; this will push the issue up in the priority list. We will let you know once the issue is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi,

We’re close to a month and a half, you said it should be quick, can you provide an ETA ?

Thank you

Hello

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue still unresolved. We will keep you informed on any developments regarding this issue.
Best regards,

Hi,

It will soon be 3 months since this issue was declared…

Could you please give feedback ?

Thank you,
Dimitri

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is still unresolved. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.
Best regards,

Hi Audrey,

3 months and a half now.

You’ve informed us that priority kept increasing everytime we asked, but we feel very worried that nothing evolves.

Waiting for a bug seems incredible to us, especially without updates on when this will be fixed.

Please give feedback with good news.

Regards,
Dimitri

Hi Dimitri,
Thanks for your request and sorry for inconvenience. The issue is assigned for analysis at the moment. Once our developers analyze the issue, we will be able to provide you an estimate.
This takes so long because unfortunately, there are a lot of other not less important issues we have to work on. One more time sorry for inconvenience.
Best regards,

Hi Dimitri,
This is fixed on our latest code and will be released end of May.

Great, thank you very much

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 23965) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.