DocX Bookmark not converted into Pdf (Aspose.Words.Save as Pdf)

Hello,

Is bookmark inside docx will be converted into bookmark into Pdf after a docx to Pdf conversion using Aspose.Words ?

I try it, but no bookmarks in Pdf result.

Thanks.

I use this C# program (the bookmark is in then Docx document)

Aspose.Words.Document mDocument;
mDocument = new Aspose.Words.Document(fileNameDocX);
mDocument.Save(fileNamePdf);

Hi

Thank for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side and created new issue #6861 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.

Best regards.

Do you mean you want all bookmarks defined in an MS Word document to appear in the Bookmarks Pane in Adobe Reader?

This is currently not supported, but we will think about it.

At the moment the following is supported:

1. Paragraphs formatted with Heading styles are exported as bookmarks to PDF so they appear in the Bookmark Pane in the form of an outline. You can control that using the OutlineLevels and ExpandOutlineLevels properties on the PdfOptions object.
  2. Hyperlinks within a document (to local bookmarks) are exported as hyperlinks and they work.
  3. PAGEREF fields that references a bookmark is supported. The number of the page containing the bookmark is inserted.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6861) have been fixed in this update. Implemented PdfOptions.BookmarksOutlineLevel property that specifies at which level in the PDF document outline Word bookmarks will be displayed.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by alexey.noskov.