Docx fonts are incorrect when using doc to docx conversion

Hi

I use the Aspose.word for .doc to .docx conversing, However after my .doc was converted to .docx file completely, fonts in converted .docx is incorrect displayed and not similar to my original .doc file.

Could you please provides me about the solution or configuration to solves this problems.

For more details:

• All fonts that are used in my documents (.doc) was installed in OS fonts (OSX and Windows Server 2022). And also when I open .doc in word 365 its display fonts correctly.
  • Most fonts in my documents (.doc) is Thai language and UTF-8 encoding.

Thank you.

@furierdev Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

@alexey.noskov Hi, This is the input and output file that we have the conversing problem. As can you see in the output.docx some text’s font was replaced with “Angsana New”. and for more information to testing we attached the fonts that is used in the files.
input_and_output.zip (142.3 KB)
Batch Fonts.zip (2.2 MB)

@furierdev
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-27503

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@alexey.noskov Thank you for your support.
How can I tracking the Issue status?

@furierdev You can see the issue status at the bottom of this page. We will also notify you here in this topic once the issue is resolved.

1 Like