Docx multiple pages to multiple jpg images doesn't work

Document doc = new Document(inputFile);
Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageSaveOptions options = new Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageSaveOptions(Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Jpeg);
options.PageCount = 1;

for (int i = 0; i < doc.PageCount; i++)
{
options.PageIndex = i;
doc.Save(string.Format(Path.Combine(“C:\temp”, “Page_” + i + “.jpg”), options));
}

My document (docx) has 2 pages, but what I got is Page_0.jpg and Page_1.jpg have the same content, it’s the first page in document file.

Does anyone have the same issue?

Thanks,

Does anyone have the same issue? …

Hi Vinh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Hi,

It’s just a normal docx file with 2 pages, created by MSOffice Word 2013

Thanks,

Hi Vinh,

Thanks for sharing the document. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 16.3.0 and have not found the shared issue. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 16.3.0. We have attached the output images with this post for your kind reference.

Thanks for your help, there was a mistake in my sample code
doc.Save(string.Format(Path.Combine(“C:\temp”, “Page_” + i + “.jpg”), options));
should be
doc.Save(string.Format(Path.Combine(“C:\temp”, “Page_” + i + “.jpg”)), options);

Hi Vinh,

It is nice to hear from you that you have resolved your issue. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.