Docx to epub

hi,

when i convert docx to epub using aspose.word.express add-on , the images of the docx files is not properly converted, alignment is missing

please check the attachment.

how i can convert docx to epub without changing the format.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Could you please clarify exactly what images are causing problems in your document when converted to EPUB? Note that MS Word format and HTML formats are quite different so sometimes it's hard, often impossible to retain all formatting when converting to EPUB.

Your only option may be to refactor your word document. For instance, from what I can see you use a lot complex tables to layout information, you can avoid formatting issues here by converting this to an image. Also the text with a border around is not a real text box, it's just four lines placed in a square. If you put this text into a proper textbox then it will be converted properly.

Thanks,

hi,

can you see my attachment word document page 22. there is an triangle image is there, and also see page number 36,37 round images is there. those images were not converted properly.

Also word auto shapes were not converted to epub.

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 10.7.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5611) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.