Docx to Html conversion issue with text position using .NET

Hello,
one of our cutomers use a special format template in Microsoft Word.
We use the latest version of Aspose Total. NET.
When we try to save this word document to html format, the text with this format template is not displayed on the correct position.
It is displayed left oriented , but it should be displayed on the right side of the page.
In the attachment you will find the problem document.
As example you will find there the text “Sollbeschreibung”.
I hope you can help, because this is an important feature for our customer.
Thanks in advance.
Greetings
Sacha End

Hi Sacha,

Thanks for your query. I have managed to reproduce the same problem at my end. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-6531 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,
Thank you for your answer. This issue is very important for our customer and I must give him the answer when this issue can be resolved.
Can you tell me please when this issue can be resolved?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Sacha End.

Hi Sacha,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid this issue WORDSNET-6531 has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

Hi,
a question, this topic is still a high priorised bug in our bug tracking system, caused by our customers.
Are there any news concerning this issue ? Is there a date or a time line for which you plan to solve this ?
Thanks in advance.
Greetings,
Sacha End

Hi Sacha,

Thanks for your patience.

I have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that this issue is still postponed. I have requested the development team to share the ETA. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

Hi Sacha,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have received response from our development team and like to share with you that your issue has been planned for development in April 2013 release (v 13.4). You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We appreciate your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6531) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.