Docx to html converts bullet list to clocks

Hi,
I have a problem where converting a docx file to an html file causes all bullet list icons to be converted into clocks! This doesn’t happen on my local machine, just when running on our servers - i’m guessing it’s something different setup on the server but would rather fix the problem in code so I can be sure it’s not going to bite elsewhere. Here’s the code i’m running

class Program
{
    static void Main(string[] args)
    {
        var saveOptions = new HtmlFixedSaveOptions
        {
            ExportEmbeddedCss = true,
            ExportEmbeddedFonts = true,
            ExportEmbeddedImages = true,
            ExportEmbeddedSvg = true,
            JpegQuality = 20,
        };

var document = new Document(@".\bullet-list.docx");

document.Save(@".\bullet-list.html", saveOptions);
    }
}

and here’s an example of the generated HTML bullet point

:clock1:Bullet points

I’m running the latest Aspose.Words from nuget 19.8.0 on .net 4.7.1, any suggestions how to fix this would be much appreciated

@g.budden

Please ZIP and attach your input Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

@tahir.manzoor here’s an example docx that converts bullet list to clocksbullet-list.zip (10.1 KB)

@g.budden

Please note that Aspose.Words requires TrueType fonts when rendering document to fixed-page formats (JPEG, PNG, HtmlFixed or XPS). You need to install fonts that are used in your document on the machine where you are converting documents to HtmlFixed. Please refer to the following articles:

How Aspose.Words Uses True Type Fonts
How to Receive Notification of Missing Fonts and Font Substitution during Rendering

ah that’s got it thank you - we were missing a font file!

@g.budden

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.