Docx to Mhtml conversion issue with line spacing using C#

Hi. When I convert the attached Word document to MHTML using Aspose Words 10.7 for .Net, the conversion appears correctly when presented in a browser. When I email the contents of the MHTML document inside an Email Payload, the spacing between sentences in teh paragraph become extremely large.

The paragraphs in the word document contain after spacing set at 12.75 pt font with line spacing of Multiple, with a setting at 1.31.

If you look at the MHTML which is generated by the conversion, the line-height that apperas in the place of that paragraph spacing is excessive. (e.g. line-height:130.83%) I think that is why the spacing in the Email is so far off. Again, this looks ok in teh browser.

Can you please let me know how I may be able to correct the presentation of this data when converting to MHTML?

Please let me know if this is an Aspose Words bug.

Thank you,

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your query. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem at my end. I have logged this issue in our issue tracking system and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Hi. This issue is posing a critical issue for user’s of our application that is making use of Aspose Words for .Net for conversion to MHTML.

Can you please provide an update and estimate on when a correction or workaround will be available to resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issues are pending for analysis. Once our developers analyze these issues, we will be able to provide you an estimate. You will be notify as soon as it is fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.

Hello, can you please provide an update relating to this issue? The users who rely upon use of Aspose for conversion and communication of critical information are being significantly impacted by this problem.

We need to have a status update with an anticipated timeline so we can proceed with alternative measures if necessary.

Thank you and Regards,

Brian

Hi Brian,

I have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that this issue is still pending for analysis. However, I have asked for the ETA of this issue from our development team. As soon as, any information is shared by them I will be more then happy to share that with you.

We apology for your inconvenience.

Hi can you provide any status update on this issue. This is an absolutely critical issue for our users.

We need a status update in order to establish our options going forward.

Please let me know an estimated time for this issue to be corrected.

Thank you.

Hi Brian,

I regret to share with you that this issue is still pending for analysis. However, I have asked again for the ETA
of this issue from our development team. As soon as, any information is
shared by them I will be more then happy to share that with you.

We apology for your inconvenience.

Hi Brian,

ETA for the fix is the end of March (Aspose.Words 11.2.0).

Hi. I just wanted to cehck-in to see if the release of Aspsose 11.2 is still on schedule for the end of March 2012?

Also, I'd like to confirm that it will be addressing the issue identified at the top of this post. (Line height/spacing issuse)

Would it be possible to get an early release so we can start testing this fix? We have experienced another incident and the users are very concerned.

The nature of the documents that are produced are not able to be edited after their initial release. This is due to data and time validation restrictions and is regulated by authorities within the investing industry.

Please let me know what you can.

Thanks and regards,

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Good news, your issue has been fixed and it will be available in the next release. This is due out in a couple of days or so. We would gladly supply you with a hotfix earlier, however since the next release date it so close it would be difficult to make a hotfix now. It is better to wait for the full release. We will inform you as soon as it’s released.

Thanks

Can you please let me know what specific date Aspose Words .Net 11.2 will be available?

It contains a critical fix, and I would like to download this release ASAP so we can start preparing our environments.

Thanks,

Brian

Hi Brain,

Thanks for the inquiry. Please follow up the link to download latest Aspose.Words 11.2.0.
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note there was a small problem with the upload of 11.2 so therefore the correct file is currently unavailable for download. Please check in shortly after we have fixed this issue.

Thanks,

Hi Brian,

The latest binaries have been fixed and are available on the site now. Please follow the link provided by Imran.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5806) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.