Docx to PDF Conversion Errors

Hello,
I am using the evaluation version of the Aspose.Words product to assist me in converting a Word .docx file to a PDF. While the overall conversion and appearance of the PDF looks pretty good, there are some flaws that I have noticed. I use OpenXML to populate bookmarks in section headers, and the conversion for these bookmarks does not work correctly (see pages 3 and 4). In addition, there is also a formatting issue on the last page of the PDF with the justification of the "…"s. I have attached two files to this post: 1) The original Word .docx document and 2) the PDF that was created using your product.
Any assistance on this issue would be most appreciated. If we could get these two issues resolved, my company may be interested in purchasing the product.
Thanks,
Rob Cheaney

Hi
Thank you for reporting these problems to us. I managed to reproduce both problems on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issues. You will be notified as soon as they are resolved.
Best regards,

Alexey,
Do you have any estimate on how long it will take to get these issues resolved? I am debating whether or not to release a new version of my application, and this is the only additional functionality that I am waiting on.
Thanks,
Rob Cheaney

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, at the moment I cannot provide you any estimate regarding these issues. Our development team will analyze the issues and then we will provide you an estimate
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5388) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5387) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.