DOCX to PDF conversion issue with embedded fonts rendering using Java

Hi,
I have an application (Java) running on a server with a limited number of fonts installed. The application generates a PDF based on a Word template in which there are used fonts displaying Arabic characters. The option of embedding fonts in the Word document is enabled in the saving settings of the template. In the process of generating the document, the Arabic text is imported, but the Arabic characters are not converting into the final PDF, because of certain font missing. I expected that the font embedded in the template will be used when generating the PDF document. However, apparently this does not happen. Perhaps I’m missing out some setting that allows to use the font embedded the template. Could you give an advice on what to do in this case?

@Arty

Please ZIP and attach your input Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Here is the archive with the samples. Font conversion samples.zip (6.3 MB)

I have created the MS Word document “Simple_MultiLang_Test.docx” with three lines for Chinese, Japanese and Arabic text samples.There are two fonts used: MS Gothic and Noto Sans. The option “Embed fonts in the file” at the File / Options / Save was enabled, so, the fonts supposed to be embedded in the document.
Than I converted Simple_MultiLang_Test.docx into PDF using Aspose methods. You can se the result in “Simple_MultiLang_Test.pdf”. Chinese, Japanese and Arabic characters are not converted. Probably somthing missing when I set up PdfSaveOptions.

@Arty

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-20815 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@Arty

For some reason the font files are embedded incorrectly in the document provided by you. Please embed the font correctly in the document before document conversion. So, we have closed this issue (WORDSNET-20815) as ‘Not a Bug’.

Please note that “Noto Sans” does not contains glyphs for Arabic text and MS Words substitutes it with “Arial”.