DOCX to PDF conversion issue with font rendering using .NET

Hi Support,
I am facing an issue regarding fonts rendering after converting word document with Aspose. I have tried to convert the same document using Microsoft Office and It render fonts properly but when convert the same document using Aspose 20.3, the font is not rendered properly in generated PDF file.
Following are the original and converted files.
https://ascertia0-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/muddassir_awan_ascertia_com/ErFqbjBVn8FDknp6BXEPdVQB3VmYaMe3oxzsZsmFUEZUbw?e=pgx6Sx

Please note the rendering of Royal font is not proper in the above scenario.
Regards

@Wahaj_Khan

Could you please ZIP and attach the following fonts here for testing? We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

• ‘AL-Mohanad’
  • ‘Royal Arabic’
  • ‘Sakkal Majalla’

Hi @tahir.manzoor,
The required fonts are attached.Fonts.zip (120.4 KB)
Regards

@Wahaj_Khan

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-20125. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

You have not shared the ‘Sakkal Majalla’ font. Please share this font also for further testing. Thanks for your cooperation.

majalla.zip (161.7 KB)

Hi @tahir.manzoor
I have attached the required font with this comment.
Regards

@Wahaj_Khan

Thanks for sharing the font. We have attached it with the same issue in our issue tracking system. We will inform you once this issue is resolved.

Hi @tahir.manzoor
Is there any update on this issue?
Regards

@Wahaj_Khan

We regret to share with you that your issue (WORDSNET-20125) has been postponed due to missing feature WORDSNET-14311 (Font type is changed after converting word to PDF) which is related to your issue.

After the fix of WORDSNET-14311, we will look into your issue. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as this feature is available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi @tahir.manzoor
Any update on the said issue.
Regards

@Wahaj_Khan

We regret to share with you that your issue WORDSNET-20125 has been postponed due to missing feature WORDSNET-14311 (Font type is changed after converting word to PDF) which is related to your issue.

After the fix of WORDSNET-14311, we will look into your issue. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi @tahir.manzoor
Could you share the ETA regarding the fix of missing feature WORDSNET-14311.
Regards

@Wahaj_Khan

Unfortunately, there is no update available on this feature at the moment. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi @tahir.manzoor
Is there any update on the said issue. Could you please guide me how to get this issue prioritized as we need this issue to be fixed on priority.
Regards

@Wahaj_Khan

Your issue is still postponed due to missing feature WORDSNET-14311. We apologize for your inconvenience.

You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. To speed up the progress of issue’s resolution, we suggest you please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20125) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.11 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.11 update.

A post was split to a new topic: Issue with (cairo and Sakkal Majalla) fonts