DOCX to PDF conversion issue with list item rendering using .NET

Hi Support,
I am facing issue with document formatting after converting the word document to PDF using latest Aspose.Words version 20.6 and Aspose.PDF version 20.6.
I have attached the original document and converted document in the attachment.
Doc conversion issue.zip (33.1 KB)
Could you guide me in this scenario.
Regards

@Wahaj_Khan,

Thanks for the input MS Word document and output PDF.

To evaluate your issue accurately, kindly do provide your sample code (runnable) or preferably a stand-alone console application will do the job. This way we can analyze your issue precisely to consequently figure it out soon.

Hi @Amjad_Sahi
I have attached the working code sample:
Error
Regards

@Wahaj_Khan

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-20874 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi @tahir.manzoor
Any update on the said issue.
Regards,

@Wahaj_Khan

Unfortunately, there is no ETA available on this issue at the moment. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it. Thanks for your patience.

Hi @tahir.manzoor
Is there any update on this issue as this issue is reported for almost 2 months.
Regards

@Wahaj_Khan

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

We will inform you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.12 update.