DOCX to PDF conversion issue with revision rendering using .NET

Summery:
Aspose support for tracking formatting changes in pdf. Say them that text track changes(insert,delete) are shown in converted pdf while text formatting track changes are not coming in converted pdf.

Question : Do Aspose.net for word supports tracking formatting changes?

Issue : We use Aspose to convert .doc/.docx to pdf, text track changes(insert,delete) are shown in converted pdf while text formatting track changes are not coming in converted pdfAspose Formatting track changes - Our API Result.pdf (92.6 KB)
AsposeWordToPdf.zip (110.6 KB)

I have uploaded sample example file, and I am expecting pdf with formating track changed.Aspose Formatting trackExpected changes.pdf (366.8 KB)

@docTestIndresh

Please use RevisionOptions.ShowInBalloons property as shown below to get the desired output. Hope this helps you.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "Aspose Formatting track changes.docx");
doc.LayoutOptions.RevisionOptions.ShowInBalloons = ShowInBalloons.Format;
doc.Save(MyDir + "20.5.pdf");

We suggest you please read the following article.
Specify Layout Options

Hi Manzoor,

Thanks for your update.
I am adding as above property some blank comment added, i have added files of page first both for word and pdf etc.BaloonProp.zip (376.5 KB)

And some comment was missing also.

Please let me know more , how can i solve it.

Best Regards
Indresh

@docTestIndresh

Please get a temporary license and apply it before importing document into Aspose.Words’ DOM.

If you still face problem, please ZIP and attach your input Word document here for testing? We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

Hi Manzoor,

Thanks for your update, sure i will take licence , but still please let me know that there are some differences in tag , i am attaching two files one is my docx file and its converted pdf

Issue: , format tag are same as docx file but content for foramt tag is different in converted pdf file.

Best
IndreshTest.zip (121.0 KB)

@docTestIndresh

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-20487 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20487) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.7 update.