DOCX to PDF: Embedded Excel tables

We downloaded the newest Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells DLLs and loaded them up.

The charts do appear in the PDF, however the scaling is not the same, and none of the labels get translated over.

Please do not consider this fixed, as this doesn’t retain the original content.

attached:

testing.docx - testing document
testing_xls_embed.pdf - the resulting PDF document

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.9.0, I managed to reproduce the following issues on my side:

1. Bar Chart:

a. WORDSNET-7215: The data point values are not rendering to PDF.
b. WORDSNET-7217: X-axis texts values are changed to numbers in PDF
c. WORDSNET-7218: The scale at Y-axis has incorrect values in PDF

2. Line Chart:

a. WORDSNET-7219: Values at x-axis of Line chart are displayed diagonally in PDF
b. WORDSNET-7220: Min Max scale value and range of values in between are incorrect in PDF

I have logged these issues in our bug tracking system. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issues and you will be notified as soon as they are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7215;WORDSNET-7218;WORDSNET-7220) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your patience. We have a good news for you that is WORDSNET-7217 has now been resolved and its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Words (v11.11.0) which is planned to be released by the end of this month (around December’ 31, 2012). We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7217) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7219) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.9 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.9 update.