Docx to PDF error

Can you please look at the attached Docx and the PDF produced by Aspose 18.9. Note the difference in the image in Section 6 on Page 3.
Can you suggest how this could be correctedPP6256.zip (2.0 MB)

@john.gleeson

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-17837. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

My customer has asked me to check if there has been any resolution to this issue

john

@john.gleeson

Thanks for your inquiry. We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. To speed up the progress of issue’s resolution, we suggest you please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-17837) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.1 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.1 update.

Where do I get the .Lic file for version 19.1

@john.gleeson

Thanks for your inquiry. Please check the expiration date of your license file. To check an expiration date of your license, open the license file using notepad. You will see the following tags:

It means that you can free upgrade to version of Aspose product published before 05/31/2019.

If your license is expired, you need to renew your license.