DOCX to PDF extra line during conversion

I was trying out Aspose word Java API to convert docx to pdf. unfortunately the conversion is not accurate and I am getting an extra line in output pdf doc. screens attached.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquriy. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample source DOCX document here, so we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

Furthermore, your issue pertains to Aspose.Words, so I am moving your post to the related forum as well.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Attached is the document we are trying to convert to PDF. Attached PDF’s are the one created by the api. following is the code used to generate the pdf

Document doc = new Document("Barracks_Camps_Headquarters.docx");
PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions();
options.setPreserveFormFields(true);
options.setUseCoreFonts(true);
options.setJpegQuality(10);
options.setExportDocumentStructure(true);
doc.save("Barracks_Camps_Headquarters_pdf.pdf");

Please let me know if we could do something to the output.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 16.1.0 and have not found any issue with output Pdf files. Please use Aspose.Words for Java 16.1.0. We have attached output Pdf files with this post for your kind reference.

Moreover, you are using Aspose.Words without license. Please note that in evaluation mode there are some limitations applied. E.g. Aspose.Words injects an evaluation watermark at the top of the document. The document’s content are truncated after a certain number of paragraphs during import or export.

Please request for temporary license from here:
Get temporary license

Please read about applying license from here:
Applying a License

Thanks for testing out the scenario.

but please refer to the attached screenshot. it still have a line from 2nd page

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-13109. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Dear,

We are planning to buy aspose word. Can you give me a timeline by when this issue will be resolved.? Because we will make purchase accordingly.

Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words.

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. Our developers work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once our product team completes the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13109) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.