DOCX to PDF - Font incorrect in revision text

Hello,

I’ve noticed that sometimes text with revisions will look incorrect in the Aspose PDF when compared to the Word PDF, such as in the attached document. Notice how the revision text on the left appears noticeably larger than the text on the right in the Aspose PDF, while they look the exact same size in the Word PDF. I’ve found that this is a somewhat rare issue, and occasionally this oversized text will appear completely randomly inside of a document filled with revisions. Anyway, this seems to me like it may be a bug. I’m using the latest version (v.22.10) of .NET Aspose.Words.

Thank you for your help as always.

AsposeDoc7.zip (19.8 KB)

@Sinny2 Could you please attach output PDF document produced on your side? I have noticed that in Aspose.Words generated PDF revision text differs from text in MS Word generated PDF, but font size seems to be the same. Please see PDF document produced on my side:
ms.pdf (50.9 KB)
out.pdf (40.9 KB)
Could you please let me know if difference in the revision text is the problem you have encountered on your side?

@alexey.noskov I could, but the PDFs you attached actually already show the issue that I am talking about. Maybe I described it wrong using the word “Font”, but you can see that the text on the left is noticeably larger in the Aspose PDF than in the Word PDF.

@Sinny2 Thank you for additional information. For a sake of correction the problem has been logged as WORDSNET-24550. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24550) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.3 update also available on NuGet.