[Docx2PDF]Transform Docx to Pdf/Pdfa Version 1.7

Hello,

I want make direct conversion between Docx and Pdf or Pdfa Version 1.7. In PdfSaveOptions i can using compliance option but it’s indicating :
  • PdfCompliance.PdfA1b
  • PdfCompliance.Pdf15
  • PdfCompliance.PdfA1b

Could you give me an advice for this conversion without using pdfConvert and Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat?

Regard
Maxime Grelaud

Hi Maxime,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid currently Aspose.Words for .NET does not support to specify PDF 1.7 standard during DOCX to PDF/PDFA conversion. We have logged following feature requests in our issue tracking system for the implementation of this feature. We will keep you updated about the issues’ resolution progress within this forum thread.

WORDSNET-15117: Support to generate PDF 1.7 standard output in DOCX to PDFA conversion
WORDSNET-2109: Support to generate PDF 1.7 standard output in DOCX to PDF conversion

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Thank you for you reply.

I want transform my docx with all format and version existing in Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat directly. Pdf/Pdfa in versrion 1.7 is un example.

Regards
Maxime

Hi Maxime,

Thanks for your feedback. As requested, we have logged following new features request in our issue tracking system for other PDFA standards supported in Aspose.Pdf. We will keep you updated about these issues’ resolution progress, within this forum thread.

WORDSNET-15125: Support of DOCX to PDF_A_2A conversion.
WORDSNET-15126: Support of DOCX to PDF_A_2B conversion.
WORDSNET-15127: Support of DOCX to PDF_A_3A conversion.
WORDSNET-15128: Support of DOCX to PDF_A_3B conversion.
WORDSNET-15129: Support of DOCX to PDF_A_2U conversion.
WORDSNET-15130: Support of DOCX to PDF_A_3U conversion.
WORDSNET-15131: Support of DOCX to PDF_X_1A conversion.
WORDSNET-15132: Support of DOCX to PDF_X_3 conversion.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15129,WORDSNET-15126) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.7 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15125) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.7 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15132) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.1 update also available on NuGet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15131) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.1 update also available on NuGet.