Does Aspose.Cells contain a JavaScript control for displaying spreadsheets?

Hi. I’m evaluating Aspose.Cells for use within a product that requires spreadsheet contents to be read within an AWS lambda, then for the spreadsheet to be rendered within a JavaScript front-end. I’ve conducted a POC that proves Aspose.Cells can read the spreadsheet contents while deployed in an AWS lambda, but I can’t see any support for the front-end requirements. Can you please clarify whether Aspose.Cells contains the necessary JavaScript component?

Note - the UI in this case is SalesForce Lightning Web Components, which supports JavaScript controls.

@ashley.manos,

We have a separate Aspose.Cells for Node.js via Java component and perhaps you can try it for using it in JavaScript.

Hi Amjad

The documentation says you need to install the Oracle JDK. Refer to this page: Getting started|Documentation

Can you please confirm definitively whether this is for use within a client-side browser JavaScript application? Or is this for use on a server-side JavaScript based application?

@ashley.manos,

Yes, generally Aspose.Cells for Node.js via Java is used in JavaScript based application involving server.