DOes Aspose creates a CSV with Arabic text? can i create CSV from Java program and write arabic text into it

I am trying to create a CSV file in java and writing Arabic text in it, i use UTF-8 character encoding. but the arabic text is appearing as junk characters, Can aspose solve this issue.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

We have looked into your issue and found that Aspose.Cells for Java does show this problem. The same code works fine on the .NET version.

Please see the following sample code in C# and Java. I have attached the .NET and Java version output csv files and screenshot for your reference.

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix this issue and once there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-40357.

C#

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

workbook.Settings.Encoding = Encoding.UTF8;

Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];

worksheet.Cells[“A1”].PutValue(“مرحبا بكم في مكة المكرمة”);

worksheet.Cells[“B1”].PutValue(“تعلم اللغة العربية”);

workbook.Save(“output.java.csv”, SaveFormat.CSV);

Java
Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

workbook.getSettings().setEncoding(Encoding.getUTF8());

Worksheet worksheet = workbook.getWorksheets().get(0);

worksheet.getCells().get("A1").putValue("مرحبا بكم في مكة المكرمة");
worksheet.getCells().get("B1").putValue("تعلم اللغة العربية");

workbook.save("output.csv", SaveFormat.CSV);

Screenshot:

Hi,

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v7.3.3.2 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40357) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.