Does Aspose.Email for C++ support Mac platform?

I saw a post from 2021 that Aspose.Tasks didn’t support Mac, assuming the same for Email but asking to be sure.

@haydenmbbt

We have logged a ticket for this case in our issue tracking system as EMAILCPP-335. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks for the reply, we are evaluating Aspose.Email for use with our product. If I can’t build libraries for Windows & Mac and access them using the Aspose.Email API then this won’t work for us.

@haydenmbbt

Hopefully, the support of Aspose.Email for C++ on MAC will be available in the next release. We will inform you via this forum thread once this feature is available.

Do you have a rough idea of when that release may be available (next month, end of year etc…)?

@haydenmbbt

Hopefully, this feature will be available in the April 2022 release that will be published by the end of next month. Please note that this ETA is not final at the moment. However, we will inform you via this forum thread once this feature is available.

Thanks for the feedback, we are considering how we would integrate this with our product. You can close this out as my initial question was answered.