Does ASPOSE.Slide for reporting support SQL 2014

We are using ASPOSE.Slide for reporting. We plan to upgrade our reporting server from SQL 2012 to SQL 2014. We need to know if ASPOSE.Slide for reporting supports SQL 2014?

Thanks

Hi Hua,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that at present Aspose.Slides supports upto SQL Server 2012 at the moment. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESREP-33392 in our issue tracking system as investigation to see when the support for SQL Server 2014 can be included in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services or if present installation will automatically suffice the needs. This thread has been linked with the issue so that we may share the notification with you once the feedback will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

Any update on when the support for SQL Server 2014 will be included?

Thanks,
Milton

Hi Milton,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the support is presently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services for SQL Server 2014. I have requested our development team to kindly share the road map for the availability of the feature and will share the information with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

I’m highly interested for 2014 support also. Hopefully it is implemented soon.

By the way, any updates of the roadmap?
SQL Server 2014 has been available about six months already.

Hi,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that theoretically there are no breaking changes between SSRS 2012 and SSRS 2014. However, it is still needed to be investigated and it will be carried before upcoming product release Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 5.1.0. We will share the notification with you as soon as it will be officially claimed that Aspose.Slides is compatible with SSRS 2014.

Many Thanks,

Hi,
Any updates on this issue?

Thanks

Hi Hua,

I like to share that latest available Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 5.1.3 does support SQL Server 2014. You can please first try installing using MSI installer for automatic installation. If for any reason that does not work, you can try installing Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services manually on your end. Please share, if there is any issue incurring on your end.

Many Thanks,