Does Aspose.Slides Support Smart Markers the Same Way as Aspose.Cells?

Does Aspose.Slides support smart markers the same was as Aspsoe.Cells? If so, please provide a code snippet in C# or Java?

@Mark.Womack,
Thank you for contacting support. I am working on the question and will get back to you soon.

@Mark.Womack,
It seems you want to use the smart markers in data tables for presentation charts. Could you please confirm and describe your requirements in more detail? What goal do you want to achieve? We will do our best to help you.

We want to place smart markers in the PowerPoint template. The smart makers can be in tables or a single textbox. The smart markers are bound to a datatable (C#). Similar on how Apsose.Cells works.

Regards,

Mark W.

@Mark.Womack,
Thank you for the details. Could you please also share a sample PowerPoint presentation template? You can zip the file and upload an archive here.

I don’t have an example. I want to know if it’s possible to use smart markers in Aspose.Slides similar to Aspose.Cells. I don’t have any exampled created for this. Need your help to see If this is possible.

Regards,

Mark W.

@Mark.Womack,
Unfortunately, Aspose.Slides does not provide such a feature. If you describe some use cases for smart markers in PowerPoint presentations, we will consider the possibility of their implementation.