Does it support arabic text?

does is support arabic text?

Hi there,

I have moved your request to the Aspose.Total forum where the support developers there will answer your query.

Please let us know what components or file formats you are looking at arabic text support for so our support team can give an accurate answer.

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

I would like to share information from Aspose.Pdf for .NET perspective. This component provides the capability to create as well as manipulate existing PDF files. It also supports the capability to add UniCode (non-English) text in PDF files. For further details, please visit

Hi,

Aspose.Words is a class library that enables your applications to perform a great range of document processing tasks. Aspose.Words supports DOC, DOCX, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. With Aspose.Words you can generate, modify, convert, render and print documents without utilizing Microsoft Word®.

Secondly, please see the following code to be able to insert and format Arabic (right-to-left) text in Word documents:

DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder();

// Signal to Microsoft Word that this run of text contains right-to-left text.

builder.Font.Bidi = true;

// Specify the font and font size to be used for the right-to-left text.

builder.Font.NameBi = "Andalus";

builder.Font.SizeBi = 48;

// Specify that the right-to-left text in this run is bold and italic.

builder.Font.ItalicBi = true;

builder.Font.BoldBi = true;

// Specify the locale so Microsoft Word recognizes this text as Arabic - Saudi Arabia.

// For the list of locale identifiers see http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/lcid-all.mspx

builder.Font.LocaleIdBi = 1025;

// Insert some Arabic text.

builder.Writeln("مرحبًا");

builder.Document.Save(@"C:\Temp\Font.Bidi Out.doc");

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,