Does the API support scanning an image and return a list of characters information on it?

Hi, Support:
Does then api has the feature for scanning an image and return a list of characters information on it?
For details:
There are some texts who are printed on an image in one line or multilines at one or more postions. Now, I want the API could scan and OCR the image, and then the api can return the result array(0 to n,0 to 4) to report the charname,charXPos,CharYPos,CharWidth,CharHeight of each character, the value of the array may like this:
array(0,0)=“E”
array(0,1)=20
array(0,2)=20
array(0,3)=30
array(0,4)=22
array(1,0)=“n”
array(1,1)=51
array(1,2)=20
array(1,3)=22
array(1,4)=18
array(1,0)=“g”
array(1,1)=74
array(1,2)=20
array(1,3)=22
array(1,4)=22

Therefore ,from the result array, I will know there is a line text “Eng” printed in the image at (20,20) position and with size (90x22), then I can erase then Eng from the image and then print a new text such as “Chs” to replace “Eng” at its site at (20,20) position and with size (90x22), so that the new text “Chs” can overlay and blind the original “Eng” text in the image.

Does the api can do it?

@ducaisoft, Aspose.Imaging library does not have such functionality. But you can see this product

That is very regret!
It would be great if this feature will be considered in furture version for it is a very userful one.

@ducaisoft
Unfortunately we’re not going to incorporate this feature in our product nearest future. Please look at Aspose.OCR API to take advantage of existing solution or consider Aspose.Total to enjoy all features of Aspose. products.