Does the api support scanning an image to get the position (x,y) and size(wxh) for each character printed in it?

Hi, Support:
Does then api has the feature for scanning an image and return a list of characters information on it?
For details:
There are some texts who are printed on an image in one line or multilines at one or more postions. Now, I want the API could scan and OCR the image, and then the api can return the result array(0 to n,0 to 4) to report the charname,charXPos,CharYPos,CharWidth,CharHeight of each character, the value of the array may like this:
array(0,0)=“E” ,array(0,1)=20,array(0,2)=20,array(0,3)=30,array(0,4)=22,array(1,0)=“n”,array(1,1)=51
array(1,2)=20,array(1,3)=22,array(1,4)=18,array(1,0)=“g”,array(1,1)=74,array(1,2)=20,array(1,3)=22
array(1,4)=22

Therefore ,from the result array, I will know there is a line text “Eng” printed in the image at (20,20) position and with size (90x22), then I can erase then Eng from the image and then print a new text such as “Chs” to replace “Eng” at its site at (20,20) position and with size (90x22), so that the new text “Chs” can overlay and blind the original “Eng” text in the image.

@ducaisoft

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): OCRNET-661

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thanks for your attention for this requirement. that is to say: the new feature is to erase each character on an image and then replace the character with another new character(especially translated into another language character.)

@ducaisoft

We have updated the ticket information as per your provided feedback and will surely let you know once we make some progress in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as OCRNET-661) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by anna.pylaieva