Does the api support to download any online video?

Hi, Support:
I want to know whether the api support to download any video in a page, such as how to download the video at [클립] BJμ˜λž‘ πŸ’• (λŒ„μŠ€) μ„Ήμ†Œν° 맀직 πŸ’• | AfreecaTV Video,
Or can the api download the video at [클립] BJμ˜λž‘ πŸ’• (λŒ„μŠ€) μ„Ήμ†Œν° 맀직 πŸ’• | AfreecaTV Video.
Thanks for your help.

HI,
Please take a look into the Aspose HTML Files Manipulation APIs which comes in Java and .Net flavors. This API supports a web scraping operation which can allow your program to search all the objects on the DOM tree. Here is the link for the documentation: https://docs.aspose.com/html/java/html-navigation/. Take a look into TreeWalker and NodeIteration object which can be used to your particular problem.

I hope it helps.

Thanks for your suggestion.
However, it is the first time for me to use aspose.html.dll, and I know less of it, would you please provide me a full demo by using this api to download the video at [클립] BJμ˜λž‘ πŸ’• (λŒ„μŠ€) μ„Ήμ†Œν° 맀직 πŸ’• | AfreecaTV Video?

@ducaisoft

Aspose.HTML for .NET does not provide APIs to download any video from a web page. However, we have logged this feature as HTMLNET-4014 in our issue tracking system. We will inform you via this forum thread once this feature is available. We apologize for your inconvenience.