Doese aspose.excel support textbox object?

Hello,

We need to create textbox and add some informtion in it, is it possible to do that? And how to do?

It's a very important requirement to our customer! We need your help...

Thanks!

timons

Currently you can only add textbox in your template file. Aspose.Excel doesn’t support to create it at run time.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

But can we "edit" the textbox in run time (add some text in the textbox..)?

timons

No, you cannot.

I will investigate the feature to add textbox at run time. But editing the textbox in your template file is much more complex.

Dear Laurence,

Adding textbox into the excel and putting data into the textbox are very important for our customer's requirement. I think other client must have this kind of problem and requirement...

Do you have other solution for this? How about add "shape with text" into the excel?

Can you please add this feather in aspose.excel in next fix? We really need this function, and really need aspose's support either.

Attachment is an example for our requirement for textbox's using. Please check it.

Thanks for your support!

timons

Hi Timons,

Currently we don't have a solution to add textbox at run time. I will add this feature in future release. However, there are some limitations:

1. You can add new textboxes at run time but you cannot access textboxes in your template file.

2. It's a complex feature so it will take about one month. It will available before the mid of March. And I will try my best to make it ASAP.