Dotfuscator 4.3

Hi, we have Aspose Total. We obfuscate our code using Dotfuscator 3.0. Everything works fine with this version of Dorfuscator.

We are currently in the process of migrating to Dotfuscator 4.3 because of the .net 3.5 support.

Our problem is that Dotfuscator fails with Aspose.Slides. It works fine with Aspose.Cells.

I created a new empty project with only a form and a button. When the button is clicked, it creates a Aspose.Slides.Presentation object. When obfuscating this simple app with Dotfuscator 4.3, the obfuscation fails with the error:

Error encountered while loading module (xxx\bin\Debug\Aspose.Slides.dll). Index was outside the bounds of the array.

There seem to be a problem with ILASM.exe.

Is there a hot fix for this? Is there a solution for this. The version of Aspose.Slides that we have is 2.7.4.0.

Please give us feedback ASAP, this is critical to us.

Thank you.

Giovan Gentile

Ayuda Media Systems

giovan@ayudasystems.com

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Dear Giovan,

Thanks for your patience. I have requested technical team lead to help you as soon as possible. So please hold on.

Hello Giovan,

Aspose.Slides already obfuscated so you shouldn’t include it to the project
and obfuscate again with any obfuscators. That is right behavior.
If you don’t include it to the obfuscation process then
probably it can be a problem of dotfuscator.

Hello,
I am not trying to obfuscate the Aspose.Slides dll. Dotfuscator sees the reference on that dll and fails.

After contacting the Dotfuscator 4.3 customer support, they sent me a patch for this specific issue.

Everything works fine with the Dotfuscator 4.3 patch.

Thank you !!