Double attempts for each EWS request

Hi,

Our customer reported us that they had a lot of logons and logoffs in their logging from our application. When testing this with Fiddler on my own system it seems each POST is done twice with the first attempt always failing with a 401 (Unauthorized) and the 2nd attempt succeeding.

Whether I am requesting the mailboxinfo, a list of subfolders or something else, the above always occurs.

I attached a screenshot from Fiddler with the requests I made, and also the full webrequests.

I am initializing my EWS client once with username and password, and reusing it for other requests.

Is this normal behaviour or am I missing something? Or could it be caused by the Fiddler interception itself?

Best RegardsDesktop.zip (19.6 KB)

@ikke1234,

We have tested this using the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET and were not able to observe any such problem as you have mentioned. Attempts to the server are just made once when the connection is established. Please verify that your connection is not running behind some proxy. If the issue persists, create a test account on office365 and share a runnable code sample along with test account credentials with us that we can use to reproduce the issue at our end for assisting you further.