Double lines and spacing issue

Please review the document explaining the problem. Double lines showing-up and some spacing missing.

Still in Version 15.4.0 :

WORDSNET-11666

WORDSNET-11667

Hi Serge,

Thanks for your inquiry. I regret to share with you that the implementation of these issues have been postponed. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

It's been a while since I checked on this ticket, do you have fresh news for me?

Thank you,

Hi Serge,

Thanks
for your inquiry. Our product team has completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been identified. However, the implementation of the fix of this issue is still postponed till a later date. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved.

Hi Tahir,

Its been a while since we last talked could you tell me more about this item, this is becoming urgent on our end !

Thanks,

Hi Serge,

Thank you for being patient. We have verified the status of these issues from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that these issues are still postponed. However, we have asked from our product team about the ETA of your issues. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you.