Double quote " from xlsx file not shown in converted PDF file

Hi,

We are facing an issue while converting the xlsx file to PDF. Following is the code snippets code.png (28.0 KB)
we used to convert the file.

Converted pdf file 2.pdf does not show the double quote " for the cells which has custom cell formatting formats.png like # ##/##"

Can you please help us resolving this issue?

Yogesh Totare

@yogesh.totare,

Thanks for the screenshots and PDF document.

When you open/view the Excel file into MS Excel, are those double quotes shown for the (formatted) cells? Also, please zip and attach your input Excel file. We will check your issue soon.

Hi Amjad,

Thanks for the reply.

When we open/view the Excel file into MS Excel we see those double quotes. Here inout.zip is the input and output files.

Please

@yogesh.totare,

Thanks for the template file.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF file format. I found that double quotes " from XLSX file are not shown in converted PDF file. I noticed this issue with cells, E61, E62, E63, L61, L62, S61, S62, etc. on the sheet.
e.g.
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("f:\\files\\2.xlsx");
workbook.save("f:\\files\\out1.pdf");

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-45026” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Thank you Amjad. I Will wait for updates.

@yogesh.totare,

You are welcome.

Hi Amjad,

We are looking for a faster resolution of the issue, is there a way to speed this up? we are happy to pay for this support.

What would be your process for delivering this fix to us?

Yogesh

@yogesh.totare,

Please spare us little time (3-5 days or so) to evaluate your issue in details. You can avail paid support service where we try to give user issue(s) higher priority and can deliver fixes. Also, read paid support policies for your reference.

@yogesh.totare,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved now. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.1) which is scheduled in the second week of January 2023. You will be notified once the next release is published.

Hi Amjad,

Can you please confirm if the release date for Aspose.Cells v23.1 is still intact to second week of Jan 2023?

@yogesh.totare,

Yes, it is still on the cards. The next release will be published in the next week.

Hi Amjad,

We “IDOX FRANCE” have now got the license and paid support. Is there any way to to convert this ticket from free support to paid support?

I hope we will receive the Aspose.Cells v23.1 in this week. Do you have any specific release date for Aspose.Cells v23.1?

@yogesh.totare,

If you have purchased paid support, you may enhance the priority of your existing tickets and also log new ticket as well in the paid support help desk. Please also read the FAQs and Policies here for your reference.

The release date is not final as releases are published once ready. But you may expect the release in the next couple of days or so.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-45026) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 23.1.