Doughnut chart - Hole size

Feature request please - I cannot locate a property that changes the hole size of a doughnut chart. Please see the attached screenshot for illustration.

Hi Shaun,

I have observed the requirement shared by you and regret to share that at present the requested property is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34639 in our issue tracking system to further investigate the requirement. Thus thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

Many Thanks,

Can you provide an update on this?

Thanks.

Hi Shaun,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the requested support is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. I have raised the priority of the issue as well and have requested our product team to share updates in this regard. I will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34639) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(9)