Download Aspose.Omr.TemplateEditor.exe

I am looking to use Aspose java ocr but as it seems to be not providing a reliable template generator please let me know where can I find the Aspose.Omr.TemplateEditor.exe as mentioned here : Aspose.OCR for .NET|Documentation

thanks

Hi Nitesh,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

Unfortunately, the template editor isn’t currently available for Java version of the product. We are working to provide a template editor for Aspose.OCR for Java with it’s future releases. We have attached this thread to the appropriate ticket (OCR-33739) from our bug tracking system so that you could be notified automatically once a release having the Template Editor is available for public use.

Can we use the template editor for .net ?

Where can i download for trial ?

Hi,

You can download the .NET version of the template editor with Aspose.OCR for .NET 2.0.0. If you opt to download the MSI installed, you will find the Aspose.Omr.TemplateEditor.exe at the following location.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspose\Aspose.OCR for .NET\Bin\net3.5

Alternatively, you can download the DLL only archive containing all the necessary assemblies as well as the template editor. Once extracted, you will find the Aspose.Omr.TemplateEditor.exe in the \Bin\net3.5 folder.

Please feel free to write back in case you need our further assistance.

Hi Nitesh,

This is to bring in your knowledge that the OMR Template Editor included in the latest version of Aspose.OCR for .NET 2.5.0 can accept Java licenses for Aspose.OCR & Aspose.Total. Please check the documentation on how to set license for OMR Template Editor and feel free to get in touch if you face any difficulty.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.

I am just wondering if template editor is now ready to use or not? (10 years later…)
Cheers,

@jamesanvic

The OMR functionality was separate from Aspose.OCR and launched as a different API i.e. Aspose.OMR. All the code samples and examples to generate an OMR template have been given in the below link. In case you still need something specific which is not available, please let us know.

@asad.ali Thanks for your kind reply.
Actually, what I want is generating OMR template based on existing image rather than creating new format.
Therefore, I am still wondering how I can create template (.omr) from existing our OMR card.
Cheers,

Hello, @jamesanvic

I would recommend using our online tool: OMR sheet designer
There is a video tutorial for marking existing templates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJpS4wOOx7U&list=PLVwECnGi0vkEhYtXcgoY4Ls8Hd5cmz3We

Also, would like to mention that this online tool is targeting .NET version of library - Aspose.OMR for .NET. (More elements/rotation detection etc.)

For Java\C++ I can recommend OMR Desktop Cloud client.
This is a desktop GUI client for Cloud solution. It is relatively old (21.7), but will align with basic Java features. It does require Cloud credentials, but use them only for generation\recognition.
To mark up and test, it is possible to use free trial license
изображение.png (244.7 KB)

Hi @nikita.korobeynikov

Many thanks to your reply.

I tried online tool on your first link (OMR sheet designer) but could not find how to turn orientation (as my answer sheet is designed as landscape)
Hence I installed ‘OMR Desktop Cloud Client’. Pop-up asks me of App SID & KEY at the first screen.

Hello, @cailot

At the current moment, there is no option to change orientation in OMR sheet designer.
We will add one in the near future.

OMR Desktop Cloud Client is a GUI wrapper over OMR Cloud API. It also has a set of offline features to markup existing template. SID and KEY can be obtained either by buying a license or through a free trial.

I am attaching a set of
screenshots (325.3 KB) detailing obtaining a free trial and SID KEY.