Download data from coli and make use of it! and prevent the same data from getting into the new file

It is so that I am looking for a solution that can retrieve all data in coli to be used ,. and I am also looking for eg row row to be put the same in one with the number of hours allocated in each area.

Hope there is someone who can help me ,. i have looked at this in relation to coli with that data from the single area.

Console.WriteLine("Start?");
        Console.ReadKey(true);

var filePath = FileServices.FilePath();
        var fileName = FileServices.GetFileName();

// Open source Excel file
        Aspose.Cells.Workbook sourceWorkbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(filePath + fileName);

// Open destination Excel file
        Aspose.Cells.Workbook destinationWorkbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(filePath + fileName);

// Copy the first sheet of the source workbook into destination workbook
        destinationWorkbook.Worksheets["TimeLog Converted"].Copy(sourceWorkbook.Worksheets["TimeLog Converted"]);

foreach (var item in MemberServices.GetMembers())
        {
            Console.WriteLine($"Faktura: {item}");

Console.WriteLine(destinationWorkbook.DataMashup);

// Save the Excel file
            var newFileName = FileServices.NewFileName(item);
            destinationWorkbook.Save(filePath + newFileName);

Console.WriteLine("----------------------");

}
        Console.WriteLine("Done");

@jpeDk,

It looks like you are working on query tables in the spreadsheet/workbook and need to get data from it. Please elaborate your requirements and provide more details with sample Excel files and your expected output Excel file, we will check it soon.

PS. please zip the Excel files prior attaching here.

CPcIJ0l.png (2.7 KB)
What I need for it is to grab Empl. and there after fetch eg all names Hu, CSO etc ,. After this I have to grab another one called Task With Ean and then pick up all the task titles and then use them ONCE and after that the hours lie together as each task has to do.

@jpeDk,

As requested earlier, could you please zip and attach the Excel file(s), we will evaluate it soon.