Download

It appears as though the download functionality is not working and I get an unexpected error. I am trying to download the latest version of the PDF library within my purchased license timeframe v10.5.

Thank you

Hi Marc,

The issue has been fixed. Can you please check again and let us know if the problem persists?

Best Regards,

Hello,

I too have just try to download, this time the Apose.Words package and after getting redirected to URL typically below, I’m just presented with a blank page (which curiously contains a small, hidden HTML ).

I’ve tried logging-in and downloading with Chrome & IE11 on mine and colleague’s computer with no joy I’m afraid.

As per the pinned FAQ “download issues”, we have no computer policies that could prevent such a download.

Regards,
Patrick

A little addendum; I wondered in my much somewhat simpler Chrome on my Android phone could download the package…

To my surprise, it works! And this is using the same Offuce Wi-Fi network as my laptop BTW.

Regards,
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

The issue has been fixed. Can you please check again and let us know if the problem persists?

Best Regards,

Aamir Waseem
Aspose - File Format APIs

Got a Complaint? File it!

Keep in touch! We're on Twitter and Facebook

Hi Aamir,

Yes that’s working fine now in regular Chome.

Thanks,
Patrick