Draw Line with multiple points (Java)

I’m looking to draw a line with a start, end, and 1 or multiple bend points.

I have seen the drawLine() function for Java but have been unable to find a function where I can give it a start, an end, and something like an array of points/path that it should plot between the start point and the endpoint.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

I am working with the Java version of aspose.diagram

@joshualotz81
Please use drawline to draw multiple lines from start to the middle and middle to end or try the function “drawPolyline”.
Thanks.

Hi Philip, thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately using drawLine multiple times for one line will not be ideal for my purposes.

Could I perhaps ask for an example of the “drawPolyline” function (start point, 1 middle point, end point), as I am unable to find it in your Java documentation?

@joshualotz81

We are checking it and will get back to you shortly.

Good Day Aspose team

Is there perhaps an update in the “drawPolyline” java example?

Thanks

@joshualotz81

We are afraid that the feature is not available in the Java API. However, we have logged a task as DIAGRAMJAVA-51061 in our issue tracking system and will be adding this feature in upcoming release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 22.12. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-51061) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou