Dummy_for_Comparison

I am trying to debug an issue with an Excel download. Somehow a new worksheet is being added called "Dummy_For_Comparison1". My template does not include this worksheet, and my code does not add it in either. How is this being created? I assume it is either a bug or some setting that I'm not seeing. I have tried completely recreating the template, and I get the same results.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, there is no such known bug / setting in Aspose.Cells. Please share your template file here, we will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

I would like to add more. I think the problem might be in your code, i.e…, something might be missing in your code. Please also share your sample code with template excel file(as Nausherwan suggested), so that we might be able to find out your issue soon

Also, we recommend you to check the following documents: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/managing-worksheets.html

Thank you.

Here is my code. In order to help you track down the error, I will describe what I see in my debugger. I'm also attaching the file so that you can see my template does not contain a "Dummy_For_Comparison" worksheet.

Dim designer As Aspose.Cells.WorkbookDesigner

Try

designer = New Aspose.Cells.WorkbookDesigner() (Designer.Workbook.Worksheets.Count = 1, Worksheet(0).Name = Sheet 1)

designer.Open("C:\MyPath") (Designer.Workbook.Worksheets.Count = 2, Worksheet(0).Name = Flows & Worksheet(1).Name = Dummy_for_Comparison1)

Catch ex As Exception

Any ideas? We thought the template file might be corrupted, but I created a new template and I'm getting the same issue.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, I tested your template file and sample code with the latest version of Aspose.Cells (attached) and found no problem. Please try it and if you still face any problem, please create a sample console application to reproduce the issue and post it here. We will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,