Duplicate Confirmation

Hi,

When I use your sample at GitHub Repositories for Examples, Plugins and Showcases of Aspose APIs for .NET, Java, C++ and Android and select Open in Word, press the button, and select Open, then a second dialog exactly like the first one comes up, forcing me to click Open twice. I’m using IE6. Is this something unavoidable, or is this some setting I can change? (I’ve also noticed that unchecking the Always Ask Before Opening this Type of File checkbox does not “stick”.)

I’m using a page having similar code to yours, where a button within a page itself triggers the Word output. Earlier, I worked on a project where a separate aspx page was called to use Aspose, in which case the double confirmation situation is not happening. I wonder why?

Thank you.

Hi,

We have not managed to figure this out for sure yet, but we think it is related to Internet Explorer security settings.

Please check these posts:

Download window shows twice

Download Window

Found a related MS KBase article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;296717. Maybe can be used to come up with some solution.

Thanks - it’s good to know.

Anatoly