Duplicate entries in generated word documt

when I convert rtf to docx .I see following issues.

1. Some italic content in rtf duplicated in docx one with italic and one without italic.

For ex:

In RTF

diflunisal 1

In DOCX

diflunisaldiflunisal 1
  1. Borders are displayed which are not presented in rtf

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Rtf document here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Thank you for the reply.
I attached rtf document which is generated from Itext RtfWriter2 .

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the document. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the following issues at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as follow:

WORDSNET-13256 : Contents are duplicated after re-saving Rtf
WORDSNET-13257 : Rtf to Docx conversion issue with table’s border

You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

If there is any tweak that will remove borders from DOCx output stream would be helpful.Thank you.

I have tried following

Find a table node in document and then clear borders

NodeCollection children = doc.getChildNodes();
Table run = (Table)child;
run.clearBorders();

and also using

builder.getCellFormat().clearFormatting()

None of them are worked for me.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please use latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 16.1.0 and use following code example to remove all table and cell borders on this table. Hope this helps you.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "test14.rtf");
for (Table table : (Iterable)doc.getChildNodes(NodeType.TABLE, true))
{
    table.clearBorders();
}
doc.save(MyDir + "Out.docx");

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13257) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13256) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.