DWF Quality

i can’t get the DWF conversion to a readable quality, i have attached a vb.net solution that demoes this with a test drawing. See the text in the border of the resultant DWF is not a good quality.
image.png (6.5 KB)

download test solution here: Error

@connor.ferguson,
I created CADNET-8760 to cover this issue.

Hi @Oleksii.Gorokhovatskyi, any update on this?

@connor.ferguson,
Hello, not yet, task is pending for the investigation in the upcoming days.

ok thanks, i also notice the same when creating PDFS, if you change the file extension in the sample code to “.pdf” , the text in the title block is still alot bolder than the original drawing. Could you add that issue to the case?

@connor.ferguson,
thank you, I mentioned this case to check in the same task too.

Hi @Oleksii.Gorokhovatskyi, the status is Code Review, could i be optimistic about this fix being in 22.10 release?

@connor.ferguson,
Hello, yes, I hope so too. All three tasks for you are at the final stage, I expect all of them to appear in 22.10.

@Oleksii.Gorokhovatskyi Great, thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Oleksii.Gorokhovatskyi, just checking this is still planned for the next release?

@connor.ferguson,
Hi, yes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-8760) have been fixed in this Aspose.CAD for .NET 22.10 update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Oleksii.Gorokhovatskyi

Thanks! i will give it a test

1 Like

Hi @Oleksii.Gorokhovatskyi the DWF text quality is certainly better but using the same sample code and upgrading to 22.10 causes the image in the bottom right of the title block to be excluded.

@connor.ferguson,
Hello. Unfortunately, I can confirm this. Have created CADNET-8870, will look at what has happened with OLE object there.

hi @Oleksii.Gorokhovatskyi i updated to 22.11 and the ole object is now in the converted file but now there is a cross present over the image:
image.png (4.6 KB)

@connor.ferguson,
Hi, you need to apply license to remove these lines, please, test this.

@Oleksii.Gorokhovatskyi Ah yes that is working now, thank you.

1 Like