DWG to PDF Conversion Objects Not Rendered using Aspose.CAD for .NET

Hello,

I have a sample project and a DWG where some objects in the DWG file are not being rendered when being converted to PDF. The project includes a DWG file with 3 blue rectangles that do not appear when converting the document to PDF given the sample code.

AutoCad1.dwg contains the 3 rectangles that are not shown
AutoCad1-Model.pdf is a PDF that was produced from the same DWG using AutoDesk TrueView.

I have included a .Net solution file using Aspose.CAD 17.12 and Aspose.PDF 18.1. If you run the example it will produce in bin/Debug a pdf file named pdf1.pdf that corresponds to the DWG example file I have provided.

What can i do to resolve this issue?

Thanks.

@trippshelnutt,

I have worked with file shared by you using Aspose.CAD for .NET 17.12 and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID CADNET-538 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

Checking in for an update. When will this be addressed?

@trippshelnutt,

I like to share that the concerned issue has been marked as resolved in upcoming Aspose.CAD for .NET 18.6. We request for your patience till the time the product will be shared online.