DWG to PDF: The chinese characters appear as box

My operating system: Windows 10
Aspose.cad version: 19.5
Here is my code:
public void DWGFileToPDF(String srcFile, String dataDir, String resultPDFName) {
LoadOptions loadOptions = new LoadOptions();
loadOptions.setSpecifiedEncoding(CodePages.SimpChinese);
CadImage objImage = (CadImage)Image.load(srcFile, loadOptions);
Rectangle r=objImage.getBounds();
int width= r.getWidth();
int height=r.getHeight();
CadRasterizationOptions rasterizationOptions = new CadRasterizationOptions();
rasterizationOptions.setBackgroundColor(Color.getWhite());
rasterizationOptions.setPageWidth(width);
rasterizationOptions.setPageWidth(height);
PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();
pdfOptions.setVectorRasterizationOptions(rasterizationOptions);
objImage.save(dataDir + resultPDFName, pdfOptions);
}
Here are the DWG and PDF:source.png (15.3 KB)
result.png (14.8 KB)
Remarks:I have checked the relevant problems, and tested and determined that the font suffix of the box generated in the DWG file is’. SHX ‘, which is not available in the vector font operating system with’. SHX 'suffix, so it will cause the font to become a box, so what should I do now?

@devforwen,

I have observed the issue shared and suggest you to please first try using latest Aspose.Cad for Java 19.9 on your end. In case the issue is reproduced, please share the source DWG and generated PDF with us. We will be able to investigate the issue further on our end on provision of requested information.

I tried version 19.9 and found that the problem is still the same
This is my source file:file.zip (2.1 MB)

@devforwen,

I have worked with the sample file and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID CADJAVA-616 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hello, do you have any results here

@devforwen,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is unresolved. We request for your patience till the issue gets resolved and feedback is shared.

@devforwen,

Can you please try using latest Aspose.CAD for Java 20.4 on your end and share if the issue still persist on your end. I have shared the image for your convenience as well where the Chinese characters are rendered fine. Please also ensure that the fonts that are used in your DWG text are actually available and installed on your machine too.

pic_20.4.png (28.1 KB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADJAVA-616) have been fixed in this update.