DWG to PDF - Worked with DWG 2010 version files but not 2000,2004

Hi,

I used AutoCad 17.4 free trial Jar to convert DWG to PDF.
My aim is to convert DWG files to PDF, it worked well with DWG 2010 versions, whereas when I tried with DWG 2000, 2004 versions, it created PDF but images are stacked and not rendered properly.

So If I buy the product will you provide support or fixes for the issues? or even for trial you do that?
Is Aspose.Cad supports my use case to deal with all versions of DWG files? Please let me know.

Thanks

@sushmi144,

I have observed your comments and like to share that you can still share the issues incurring on your end with us even if you are using a trial version as we offer free product support. We do have paid priority support service as well for which one need to have license along with extra payment plan for priority services for issues resolution.

Thanks for the info.
Since I’m facing issue with DWG 2000, 2004 version files. I’m attaching code below what I used and also the files how it rendered. Please resolve my issues.

Image image = Image.load(srcFile);

// Create an instance of CadRasterizationOptions and set its various properties
	CadRasterizationOptions rasterizationOptions = new CadRasterizationOptions();
	rasterizationOptions.setBackgroundColor(Color.getWhite());
	rasterizationOptions.setPageWidth(1600);
	rasterizationOptions.setPageHeight(1600);
	rasterizationOptions.setCenterDrawing(true);
	//rasterizationOptions.setLayouts(new String[] {"Layout1"});

// Create an instance of PdfOptions
	PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();
	// Set the VectorRasterizationOptions property
	pdfOptions.setVectorRasterizationOptions(rasterizationOptions);

// Export the DWG to PDF
	image.save(file, pdfOptions);

2000.zip (95.2 KB)
2004.zip (497.7 KB)
2010.zip (46.6 KB)

Please let me know how to resolve this issue and share me the code.

Thanks !

@sushmi144,

I have worked with source code and source file shared by you using Aspose.CAD for Java 17.4 and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID CADJAVA-162 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thank you for the immediate response.
When can we expect the issue to be resolved ?

@sushmi144,

I like to share that issue has just recently been created and is pending for investigation at the moment. Our product team shall be scheduling the issue for investigation and resolution on it due turn and we will then be able to to share further feedback with you in this regard.

Do you have any update on this issue? Thanks!

@sushmi144,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Just following up.
Any update on this issue? Thanks!

@sushmi144,

I regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.