DWG to PDF

Hello,
I have tried to save dwg files as pdf, but there must me some settings that I can’t figure out as the output is useless. Lines are incorrect, text are missing etc…
What settings do I need to add to get a correct formatted pdf file?
Attached the files. Dwg file, the pdf created with Aspose.Cad and a pdf created with AutoCad.

This is the code I currently try:

using ( Aspose.CAD.Image cadImage = Aspose.CAD.Image.Load( file ) )
{
Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.CadRasterizationOptions rasterizationOptions = new Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.CadRasterizationOptions();
rasterizationOptions.AutomaticLayoutsScaling = true;

rasterizationOptions.Layouts = new string[] { “RITNING” };

PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();
pdfOptions.VectorRasterizationOptions = rasterizationOptions;
string outfile = $"{outputDirectory}{Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension( file )}.pdf";
cadImage.Save( outfile, pdfOptions );
}

Hi Per,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.CAD.

I have observed the DWG and PDF files on my end. I have also tried generating the PDF file on my end using attached sample code and Aspose.CAD for .NET 17.4. I have been able to observe the issue of missing text and missing line entities in exported PDF. An issue with ID CADNET-336 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve missing text issue. A separate issue with ID CADNET-337 has been created to investigate and resolve the issue related to incorrect line rendering issues in exported PDF. This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-337) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.